четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

anatomy articulation grays radioulnar reference yahoo





Woke up this morning at 5:30 am, to get ready for my morning "long run" with Team in Training. I made several pieces of toast with honey and peanut butter and grabbed a water bottle and headed out the meeting spot for my run. Today I ran 6.4 miles and part of the run was on the actual race route for the Austin Marathon. Since I didn't run since Tuesday, I decided to walk the first 10 minutes. I still managed to get done at a pace of about 9:30. Good easy run for the morning all before 9 am After our run we were to have a clinic on fundraising.


The fundraising portion of this journey has been very hard for me. I am not doing very well in this department. I contacted CrossFit Central and asked them to be a corporate sponsor, but after emailing them to followup on my original email they said they never received it. I resent the email and I have not heard back from the marketing contact. I have also emailed about 150 of my contacts but mainly my wife's contacts and 1 person has donated. One of my mother's friends was nice to donate as well. I have mailed out about 30 letters to friends and family but have not heard from any of those eitherl. I am just at wits end in this fundraising area. I will be running the Austin Marathon with or without Team in Training (TNT). TNT has a re-commitment date, this is a date set by them that they ask you if you are going to continue training with them and raise money. The only hitch is you have to of raised 25 of the minimum, which is $500.00, by November 3rd or I will not be able to continue on with Team in Training.


In the beginning of this journey I was also trying to raise a mere $150 for Prostate Cancer awareness and also for entrance to compete in an event called Fight Gone Bad, I didn't meet my goal. I thought it would be a lot easier than this. I thought by asking for a mere $5.00 a person that I could make a decent dent in my goal, well I have been wrong. So only time will tell if I will reach the the minimum by November 3rd.


I will keep training and waking up early and running after work and keep plugging away at this Team in Training journey. Stay tuned.



anatomy articulation grays radioulnar reference yahoo, anatomy articulation grays reference sternoclavicular yahoo, anatomy articulation grays reference sternocostal yahoo, anatomy articulation grays reference tarsometatarsal yahoo.



Комментариев нет: