пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cool wedding cake pictures




Wow, itapos;s been two years since I posted last on LJ. Kind of pathetic really. Not that anyone really reads these things anyway.

Itapos;s been an exhausting/amazing last six months since the end of 10th grade into 11th. I didnapos;t realize what a big transition it truly was until I actually got here. The workload is about twenty times more and some of the classes much harder then last year. I can no longer skate through social studies like I did. Mostly because my teacher doesnapos;t teach the way my last two did. Sheapos;s very hands off, very boring. I learn through hearing and verbal aids.

anyway enough about school and more about my girl. Sheapos;s simply amazing. Beautiful, artsy, smart and kind. Everything you could ask for. Weapos;ve been together for almost 6 months now (oct 31st) but weapos;ve been seeing each other on and off since 8th grade. I wish I could get her something for our anniversary but weapos;re both in the closet and it would look odd to just buy a diamond necklace or something out of the blue for a friend. I thought of a rather corny idea for a hand-made present. Might as well put my artistic abilities to use Iapos;m going to make her a card/poster like thing that has the words apos;i love youapos; in many different languages. Iapos;ll have little blurbs on what she means to me to in there. <3
cool wedding cake pictures, cool wedding cake, cool websites.com, cool websites interactive hate boss job.



Комментариев нет: