пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

entrepreneurs network of michigan




Today is our ninth anniversary. Tomorrow night,�Iapos;m taking Joy out to dinner at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. (Unfortunately, I really canapos;t ask my parents to babysit Jacob and Isaac for the time it would take to go to The Melting Pot. Mikeyapos;s at his grandparents this weekend and Elizabeth has to stay near Mommy, so sheapos;s coming with us.)

What can I possibly say about the wonderful woman Iapos;m married to? Sheapos;s my best friend, my other half, and the one person I�canapos;t do anything without. She is my Belle, the princess of my heart, and the woman of my dreams. The Emperor is right. You donapos;t meet a girl like this every dynasty.
entrepreneurs network of michigan, entrepreneurs network, entrepreneurs motivation, entrepreneurs magazines.



Комментариев нет: